John Cummiskey Racing is a experienced team that competes in the Mazda Road to Indy Cooper Tires USF2000 Championship. With over 25 years of Indy car racing experience working with Penske Racing, Team Green/Andretti Green, Newman Haas Racing, Dragon Racing and Chip Ganassi Racing. John has been part of 5 Indy 500 wins and 3 series championships.
Beginning in 2014 John Cummiskey Racing started racing in the USF2000 Championship series. For 2017 John Cummiskey Racing is committed to fielding a multi-car team with the aim of developing the stars of tomorrow, providing talented and competitive drivers a professional race team experience.
USF2000 is the perfect entry level open wheel pro formula as it combines a cost effective and proven training ground with a platform of Indy Car events. With a high level of competition the expectation to win races and championships John Cummiskey Racing strives to be a competitive force.
- John Cummiskey Racing is a established USF2000 team with championship level equipment.
- John Cummiskey Racing brings over 25 years of IndyCar experience to develop talented and competitive drivers.
- Race and Championship winning team personnel.
- Professional track side support, using video, PI data and engineering.
- Marketing support (Forward Sports Marketing) to engage and enhance sponsors.